Wednesday 7 March 2012

vegas baby!

From a city I adore to a city I want to explore. I have never been to Las Vegas but I really do want to go. I don't know much about the city other than the stereotypical vices, so I'll maybe re-do these nails when I've eventually been to Vegas and maybe have a more culturally acceptable view.

I used:
OPI in Rainbow Connection (this is gorgeous in person, if you don't own it, get something similar. It was a limited edition and trying to find it now is like hunting for unicorns)
Rimmel I love Lasting Finish in Sunshine
OPI by Sephora pens in gold and blue
Nail Star art pens in black, white and red
Sally Hansen nearly nude in 1 Natural White
OPI in Your Royal Shine-ness
Bloom in Charlie (the colour looks even better in real life. If you want a striking colour, go for Bloom. Just be prepared to wait a while for it to dry.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment