Tuesday 28 February 2012

vampire!

I did the fangs at first on a fake nail and loved how simple yet effective they were. But then there was never really a good time to paint them back on. You'll notice that this is actually my right hand instead of my usual left. That's because I only just pained the lighthouse nails this morning as well and don't want to take either design off! So as of right now, I have a beach and a lighthouse on one hand, and fangs and a cross on the other. Variety is the spice of life :)

I used:
Essie in Cocktail Bling
Ciate in Dangerous Affair (beautiful colour and hardly chips)
Essie in Pure Pearlfection
Nail Star art pens in black, white and red


PS-
ignore the sort of dark mark on my middle finger nail, it's a stain from the OPI blue nail pen that I used for the Olympic nails and I can't get it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment