Sunday 26 February 2012

pirates!

I loved doing these, so much that when I ended up eventually taking the rest of them off, I left the skull and crossbones on for a few extra days! Be warned if you want to go ahead with these, they're effective but they take AGES to dry. I was literally sat at one point with a hairdryer on medium heat at them for a good ten minutes (not good for my nails, I know, I know) but they still didn't totally dry! Well, you'll know exactly what that is when you see the list of products I used (bare in mind there was a top coat, base coat and strengthener to dry under these!)

I used:
Sephora Nail Lacquer in Chic and Rebel
Sephora Nail Lacquer in Leather Boots
Barry M polish in 294 Cyan Blue
Barry M polish in 290 Spring Green
Miss Sporty nail polish in Coty Paris
Rimmel I love Lasting Finish in Sunshine
Claire's Accessories nail polish in silver glitter
Claire's Accessories nail polish in gold glitter
Claire's Accessories nail polish in green glitter
Nail Star pens in black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment